Thursday 25 July 2013

Hi there
Well as school hoildays are well into there second week, Ellen and I have busy doing lots
Ellen has started a little home bussness, as a florist, which is what she would like to do when she leaves school,
Its lovely that people are giving the support and she is getting the odd order for bouquets, here is a small look at what shes been doing


I see all these taking shape and then they disappear, to someone else, but everyone is very pleased with them.
Now in the Cardy world I have been busy trying to full my basket as Ellen and I are going to a ladys day out in September and hopefully here will sell some of our wares.
I had to take time out to make a twin boy card yesterday, Here it is
 Thankyou for taking the time to check out my blog
Cheers Wilma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a talented daughter you have - those arrangements are just stunning! :) x