Thursday 11 April 2013

So Long

I cant believe it's been so long since I have up dated my blog.
There has been so much happening since I last wrote
Since my last post in February I have been to Melbourne in Australia to a craft fair, Which was great and while we were there I got to go to the KaiserCraft Paper factory which was Awesome.
I got to see whats coming up in the next few months, which was a real privilege.
When I was there I brought this craft caddy which I brought home and constructed and made look pretty.








 

I was only home for about a week and a half and then I flew back to Hastings, as Donald and his Team were haveing there annual Stamping and Scraping weekend, This was Great and everyone enjoyed there weekend.
Now that Im back home and I have caught up with myself, Its back to doing the normal Mum things and Catching up with some card orders that were waiting when I got home.
 Here is three which I have done
This Shoe was for a young lass who was coming seventeen 

                                                                                                                                                                              This Card was for a Gentleman who was a builder and turning 70 I Made a shaker card and put sawdust in the inside


And this one is for a Girl who was coming 21


Well I better go and do some thing and I must try to keep my blog more up to date
Cheers Wilma

No comments: