Sunday 3 February 2013

Hello there everybody
Pew we have been having some really hot days here in Pounawea,
What have I been up to, Well where do I start!
I have been creating lots, Getting a few classes ready for my Trip to Palmerston North where the Craft and Quilt Fair is being held www.craftevents.co.nz  which is on Febuary 14th - 17th 2013 Heres some Sneak Peek Pics







I will be Tutoring for Hastings Rubber Stamps, at this show. www.hrsrub.co.nz
.
Things are a little quiet around here today as Ellen headed back to school, It is so hard to believe that she is in Year 12 or as some of us would say 6th form. Hope she has as good a year as she did last year.
Oh well better go get some work done
Cheers Wilma


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From what I can see of the cards they look fab :) Hope your classes go well and that you have lots of fun and get chance to see the show too :)
Lynn x